MAKING PEACE WITH GOD -- and -- MAKING PEACE WITH YOUR PAST
"A remarkable book. It describes a journey that most of us must undertake to make peace with our God, and provides expert and surefooted guidance to help us on our way. The guides have drunk long and deep from the wells of the spiritual and the transcendent. This book is going to prove indispensable." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
No matter what our fath, whether we think of God as masculine or feminine or both, whether we are formally religious or spiritual independents, even if we don't like the word "God" at all, we are each seeking the same thing: to make peace with the supreme mystery and finally be at peace with ourselves.
1. Why God?
2. What Road Must I Travel, God?
3. What God?
4. Why, God, Why?
5. Am I Good Enough, God?
6. Where Are You, God?
7. How May I Serve You, God?
"This is an elegant and practical map of the road to greater well-being." -- Deepak Chopra
"Feeling stuck in the past blocks millions of Americans from achieving goals and dreams...Now there are answers, and you'll find them here. Brilliant"
-- John Gray (Men are From Mars...)
"This is a very insightful book that has helped me in my own healing and growth." -- Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup of the Soul)
- Harbor guilt, gripes, or grudges from past relationships?
- Feel plagued by thoughts like "If only I had..." or "I wish I didn't..."?
- Think "Oh, no, not again!" when personal problems arise?
- Feel ashamed of things you've done?
- Wish you could apologize to someone you've wronged and be forgiven?
- Feel victimized by past experiences?
- Wish you could set the record straight--and finally be vindicated?
- Wonder why life hasn't turned out the way you wanted?
- Feel anxious or depressed about your future?
- Seem to be less happy as time goes by?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, you've come to the right place. It's time to make peace with your past.
The scientifically proven techniques in this book will help you:
- Break the shackles of shame--and feel your true worth.
- Stop the slow acid drip of regret--and feel truly grateful.
- Resolve the grief that will not end.
- Heal the not-so-obvious wounds of love and sex.
- Forgive and be forgiven.
- Reawaken to the magic and fun of being alive.
- Rediscover the passion to live your highest destiny.